04 April 2011

First Post - Introduction

Hello everyone! Name's crayzradford-and I am a game enthusiast. Some of my favorite games are the Monster Hunter series, Sonic the Hedgehog series, Final Fantasy series, Disgaea series, and lots of all other kinds of games. The list is long but those are the main games, I will ramble on about many different games. I am also currently studying game design and hope to become a great game designer myself. Can't wait to start posting and rambling and getting some followers!!

9 comments:

  1. Heyy, Sonic the Hedgehog fan reporting in! Welcome to the blog world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome mate enjoy your stay :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonic you say!? Har har. They will never make a game as good as the first ones. But heres to always hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This seems like my kind of blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. you got some good favorites! look forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome! :)
    I look forward to someday play a game you have designed :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. final fantasy is my favorite game mark

    ReplyDelete
  8. love final fantasy and used to be an avid sonic fan.

    ReplyDelete